Monday, September 16, 2013

Those sloooooow summer months

So I'm sorry if you've been checking in with the house updates on a regular basis because I've been a very bad blogger and have had no updates since March. Wow. I do have a pretty good excuse though. We found out in April that we are expecting our first child! Needless to say any extra time I used to have to blog was being spent alternating between being sick and sleeping. I finally feel better and have some energy so I will try to update you on the things that have happened since March. It is amazing how a lot of little things can add up to a big chunk of time. We are hopefully just a couple of weeks away from moving in, though!

 The rest of the floors were finally installed

 Garage door was installed

 Kitchen Cabinets

 Appliances were installed

 I love love love our countertops!

 We installed closet shelving ourselves! I am so proud of it.

Kitchen lights were hung

 Bathroom countertops and Bathtub surround was installed

 Mirrors in the hall bath went up

Now that the last few things are getting done, we are packing and getting ready to move. We have to deep clean everything since construction is so messy but hopefully once that is finished we can move in and actually start living here. We have learned so much through this whole process. More than I ever wanted to know, probably. Once we get moved in maybe I'll write about all the things we learned in case any of you ever embark on this journey.



0 comments:

Post a Comment